Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Morning Monday :)

So, it's Monday. People always seems to think Monday is a bad day. I don't. Why?
Monday, everything gets back to normal after the weekend, Monday is usually the day to break a habit instead of Sunday (last day of weekend), Monday is preparing for the week ahead.
Just got up, took my dog for a walk, gave her a bath, washing her bedding (again, everything is back to normal), got my little girl breakfast, checked my email, went on my blog, and I follow this beautiful woman Kandee Johnson (she's a make-up artist), and she posted something this morning, that put a smile on my face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

With everything else that will be going on today: cleaning house, call to cancel an appointment, and take my little one to see her school to turn in her registration papers, and my exercise, I hope your day will be just as good as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment